Saturday, January 29, 2005

Why, Why, Why

Arrggh, sometimes friends can really piss you off. Today I was at a Rochelle High Basketball game and everyone was all fine and dandy until my friend "Jack" decided to go tell some people that I was going to do something really stupid and hurt myself. So then everybody started giving me these weird looks like I was nuts and would do something at that instant. That went on for 2 1/2 hours until I went home. Arrggh, I hate him now cause of that. Luckily for him I'm not stupid enough to do anything about it. They all think I'm crazy now and it's pissing me off. Eventually I'll get over it but still. Arrrrrgggh. Anyway, to make matters worse I bowled really crappy on my first day of Junior League. Wow man, I couldn't even break a 150. It was horrible.
Vash
And don't worry people, I'm fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home