Friday, February 18, 2005

WTF C?

Wow, there is this guy on Dan Huard's website named C. I simply replied to one of his comments on there because the only thing that guy could say on there was "Go Piss Yourself." And he kept telling everyone else to quit bitching about G4 and TechTv. All I said was "Are those the only words in your vocabulary," and he turns around and insults my blog by calling it gay. I mean at the time it was the only name I could come up with because I was in a depressed state. I'm fine now and I'm probably gonna change my website name or simply just change to another blog but jeez. But still he felt like doing that on Dan's website. What the hell? If your gonna insult me send me an email instead of parading yourself around like a fag on a well known person's weblog. Gotta say something. Say to me and not through someone else. Enough Said.
Vash

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM , Blogger Ken Da Flash Guru said...

If you are referring to the guy (ass) who called Dan a drunk, I was pissed at him too. But, I felt I didnt want to waste my time. Besides, Dan has it goin on, that ass prolly doesn't even have a job. Anyway, I have a blog that, like Dan, is long in coming to fruition. If you are so inclined, go to http://www.earthwolf.com/ And, if you like and want to submit anything, just email it to me at dreamweaver@verizon.net

Later, K

 
At 11:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it. There are a lot of a**wholes on the net and that number seems to be growing larger. Double-D is the shit and C can't stand it. LOL!

I'm in the process of building a column site like Dan's but it's just me so people get what they get when they get it :-). http://www.reaver.ws for the tech stuff and http://www.reaver.ws/~cjackson/blog for the personal stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home