Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Another Bad Day

Well, today felt like CRAP!! First I have no idea if I did well on my Natural Science. And I have no idea if I did well on my Geometry test either. Drawing has been going pretty well lately. I'm actually able to draw something this time. I'm drawing an anime character on a scratchboard. And then to cap the day off was Speech class. Argggh I hate that class. My friend Mark was supposed to go today and he forgot everything at his house. He was going to fail his speech but me, being the nice guy that I am, decided to go instead of him. So I get up there and I do my speech. I'm reaching my conclusion when I figure out, I lost my conclusion card. Oh crap! And I didn't have my visual with me. So I got a D on my Speech. And the thing that made that nice was the fact that my speech teacher put "Nice Job!" next to my D. I think my teacher doesn't like me. All I can say is that I'm glad that I only have to take this class for one semester.

-Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home