Sunday, June 19, 2005

The reunion and other things

Ahh yes, the much celebrated family reunion. Actually it wasn't that bad because I had some relatives over from Ireland. And I'm talking about the country. So those people are always fun to talk to. And I guess I should apologize for making a comment on Spiderman's Weblog. I made some comment about everyones favorite webslinger using a linksys card. I typed before I thought about it. I tend to make a bad habit out of that and end up making a complete fool out of myself. So therefore I apologize.
-Vash

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

No need for apologies Vash! Spidey's got yer back.

Right now I'm kicking back up atop the flatiron building after making my 6th round of Manhattan. It's a pretty slow night so I'm gonna make a couple more rounds then head back to home sweet home.

Take Care and Thanks for stopping by,
Keep On Slingin!
Spider-Man

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home