Thursday, July 21, 2005

Plug Time 4

Recently on an episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno I saw a band on called Relient K. I've never heard of them (until the show) and decided to pick up their cd. I think it's good for a rock group. Another band recently seen on Late Night with Conan O'Brien was the band called The Hold Steady. The lead singer is a little quirky but the music is solid and I recommend them. Also I came across a site a long time ago called the BrokenBinary. I saw the stripped version (I believe) of their upcoming site and I'm liking it already. Right now the sight is just forums but I hope the site comes soon. Keep up the work guys!

-Vash

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM , Blogger Hacked.Alias said...

hey vash, cool site!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home