Friday, September 30, 2005

Crazy week

I've had such a crazy week. I haven't been able to post that much because chemistry has been keeping me busy all the while. Stupid conversions, I can do them but for some reason this week I blanked out and failed a big chemistry quiz I had. So anyway I'm hoping to update Tech Corner tomorrow along with including a script of a show I'm writing or just some other script I'm writing. Otherwise I'll get to on Sunday. Man, homecoming is coming up and next week is gonna suck. The same people basically who were nominated last year for homecoming court are nominated this year. I still think it was rigged but whatever. Everybody else thought the same thing. One funny thing was is that my friend Ashley said, "I got nominated again, come on I won last year." Hahah, she's funny. L8er.

-Vash