Monday, January 31, 2005

Thats a Relief

I almost bit the bullet on my speech there. Luckily I didn't have to go today. I came close to it though because everbody wanted to volunteer me. Oh well, I'll probably have to present tomorrow though because 6 people already went. That'll be fun. Spanish has been going easier than expected though. I haven't been doing that well on my quizzes/tests lately. I just don't like being called on in class. It sucks cause then i blank out and don't remember anything. Anyway things with the ladies has been smoothed over cause my good friend jeff talked to all the ladies. I still hate jack though for what he did. Oh well things will be better sometime.
Oh by the way Dan Huard is almost done with his website Scopetech. That should be awesome.
Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home