Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Firefox

Firefox sounds like an awesome web browser to me. But good ol dad won't let me have it. Good thing for me I know how to hide such things. At first I was having trouble setting up firefox because my firewall wouldn't let me access it. My dad then preceded to delete it off my computer and told me to stick with IE and google. I almost wanted to tell him to get bent but luckily I held my breath. He would've probably revoked my internet time if I had said that. I kept telling him how Kevin Rose recommends it and all and that it is better than IE and all he kept telling me that if IE was good enough for him then it was good enough for me. What a load of BS. Looks like I've got some configuring with my firewall to do.

-Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home