Monday, April 18, 2005

Another Boring Day

Of course I can't do anything out here in this town cause I live in the middle of nowhere. High School is just as boring. Most of the teachers right now are really boring except my drawing and my rhet and comp teacher. Those two classes are awesome. I can be really creative in my rhet and comp class. Simply because I can think of odd stories on the spot and write tons of about it. Other then that it really sucks. Oh well. Just can't wait for the school year to be over. Next year it will be so easy. I have all the classes I want and I can drive to school. I'll be an honor student next year too. Plus I've devoted myself to bowling instead of having to play football too. So I'll be really focused for next years bowling season. Alright then.

-Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home