Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Coming soon.......Tech Corner.

Well I've been creating my new site and unfortunately it won't be up for a long time as because I need a server that would hold all the stuff I'm developing. Trust me people! I've got nothing but free time now because that idiot never called me back for my schedule and I can't play football as a count of I have a stress fracture in my lower back. I can get around no problem so I've been going places but can't do any excercise like I want to. So I've been doing nothing but developing. I'm gonna call it "Tech Corner". And who knows if I'm even going to publish it at all. It'll all happen a couple of months from now. If I feel the website looks good and the content is solid then I'll publish it. And I would need some writers as well. So till then.........
-Vash

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Blogger Hacked.Alias said...

cool, Underground tech is going to be a website soon. If im lucky itll all work out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home