Monday, August 01, 2005

Content Content Content

Ahh, a much needed visit to my friend in the next town over got me a lot of tech content to last me awhile. While I was there I downloaded two episodes of The Laporte Report, a couple of KFI's, all the episodes of Command-N, TWIT 15 and 16, and all four episodes of From the Shadows. And last but not least I also got Systm Episode #3. I couldn't wait to watch it so I watched it as soon as I got home. Some pretty cool stuff! So for the next week and or two I'll watch or hear an episode of something once a day so I'll have something to do until school starts. Yipee!!

-Vash

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Hacked.Alias said...

yeah, i havent been tech oriented this month either. but im gald you got some good tech stuff. dont forget, my podcast, which is subtitiled "The Most Crappiest Podcast Ever"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home