Sunday, August 14, 2005

Skipping school....sort of..

I'm taking a college class my junior year which is PC Configuration and Repair and fortunately for me it doesn't start until August 24th so I basically get to sleep in till 9:30 in the morning instead of having to get up at 6:15 like I usually do. This means for a week I only have four classes because there are only eight periods in the day and my college class takes up three periods, plus lunch so there's only four. So yeah the rest of my high school day is basically easy classes except Chemistry. And what really sucks about that class is it is with a teacher I didn't want. Oh well. Gotta roll with the punches huh?

-Vash

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Hacked.Alias said...

lucky. i have all hard classes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home