Sunday, October 09, 2005

Updated...finally

The site's been updated with an incredible lackluster post on there. You'll see what I mean when it gets up there. Only problem is I can't upload it to the server so I have to have a friend of mine do it and I've no idea when he'll get to it. So yeah. I went bowling today. It was kickass. I bowled a 233, 194, and a 234. I think that's possibly the highest series I've had so far. So yeah that's how my day went besides some observation essay I had to write for creative writing. It was kinda boring but kind of cool at the same time. I sat there and watched people from afars away (sounds kind of creepy) but you supposed to watch how human interaction works in different towns, businesses, etc.... so I did it in a bowling alley. Didn't take long either. So yeah.

-Vash