Monday, April 25, 2005

School Bytes

Yeah, I have three essays to write in the space of three weeks. So hopefully tomorrow I can finish writing two of them. One is a persuasive essay and the other is a comparison and contrast paper. And my last paper is an american heritage research paper. I've no idea what to write about on my research paper. And then I have to write a 5-8 minute persuasive speech. I have to write that all in the next three days. Fortunately I already have an outline done for that. And then I have to get my whole math test thing straightened out. I failed my geometry test for the second time in a row. So I'm going to go get help from the teacher sometime this week. All I can say is thank god I don't have school on Wednesday and Thursday because of junior ACT testing.

-Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home