Thursday, August 25, 2005

*&%# Internet

For the past couple of days I haven't been able to access the internet. I removed a piece of spyware from my computer (that probably came from my dad surfing the internet) and my internet would not load any pages after that. It was really crazy. We almost got to the point where we had to reformat my hard drive but luckily it didn't come to that. It just started working again but my dad won't let on it. So right now I'm at my friends house (who has broadband hehehe). So you people may not see me for awhile because my dad thinks it's my fault for downloading stuff like This Week in Tech or Diggnation. You all know that's a load of BS but whatever. So I might be on later tonight or sometime in the next century. Till Then....

-Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home