Saturday, May 14, 2005

.........

That's all I can say about this day. I woke up at noon. Then I took a shower and ate lunch. Since then I've done absolutely nothing but watch the last half an hour of the awesome medical drama "House." Thats shows hilarious. Hugh Laurie has a wicked sense of humor for a doctor. And then pretty much nothing else happend. And then for some reason we received a diaper in the mail. Yes I'm serious, we got a damn diaper from Pampers for no apparent reason except for mass mailing. It almost made me wanna call their headquarters and yell at them because the diaper had that new diaper smell to it and it stunk up the house. I spent about 10 minutes spraying some Axe spray around. Yeah that was pretty much it.
-Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home