Sunday, May 01, 2005

Just Another Sunday

Well I guess it's not just another sunday. I went to a church for the first time in awhile. It was a good service too because its a church thats more directed towards teens. The services aren't the long boring stuff you would normally listen but is more fun. There's a live band that plays a couple of songs before it starts. It's pretty cool. And the sermon isn't really preached either. I mean it is but it isn't. It isn't forced too you like it normally would be. You go with the flow in otherwords. It's an awesome place. And finally FAMILY GUY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! The best animated comedy is back again after being cancelled twice. This edgy and offensive show made it's fourth season debut at 8pm and I must tell you it is funny. American Dad made its debut as well. That show isn't as funny as Family Guy but the show has it's place. I guess it was a good day. I finished one of my three essays in about two hours. It wasn't that hard either. Now all I have to do is get two of my three essays proofread and I'm finished. The third essay I have to write is an American heritage paper. And that one will be really easy because I don't have to wait two weeks to get it fully proofread. That paper is my final for my rhet and comp class. The only bad thing that happened today was that I had a really hard time writing my persuasive speech outline. And I have to turn that in tomorrow or I get a zero out of forty points. Yikes! And I have to make a visual aid and have it finished by tomorrow.
-Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home