Sunday, August 28, 2005

Indiana....yeah!

Believe it or not, my time in Indiana was actually pretty nice. Although I was basically cut off from technology (i.e. broadband) I still enjoyed my time talking to my cousins. My great-aunt has dial-up but I didn't bother because a whole bunch of family was over. The rest of the family I don't mind, my family on the other hand, you wouldn't want to be around. So the entire time I was basically hanging out and talking with my older cousins playing some games and drinking (soda for me), along with watching the Colts/Bronco's game on a giant tv. Although the house I was at was pretty far from civilization it had a ton of technology in it. So now I'm off to go study for a chemistry quiz I have tomorrow.

-Vash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home